03 March 2010

the wee hours.

I seem to find myself here in the middle of these sleepless nights. Could be worse.

I'm really only thinking two things at the moment. Well, three if you count the ever-present "please, dear God, tell me what I need to do to get some sleep"...

& they are:

1) wow, have I ever changed a lot in these five years of undergrad, &
2) why do I find it so difficult to be comfortable being me?

oh, I lied. there are three:

3) this fruit fly that for some inexplicable reason has found its way into my room & has turned flying by my head & escaping my swats into a recreational sport is about to get pounded. & this from someone who tries to avoid the unnecessary killing of insects. well, Mr. Fruit Fly, you have simply gone too far.

1 comment:

dea3dmz said...

OMG!!! The "fruitfly" episode made me laugh VERY LOUDLY! thanks. I needed that. Love you, goofball.