10 May 2010

have I mentioned I love fruit? or, tales of creepy dear old Albion.

So day one went smashingly. It's funny, really, because I ate pretty much like I do any other day (it helps that I'm a vegetarian to begin with, I'm sure). The most difficult part is trying to do this while I live with my family - their cupboards aren't even vegetarian-friendly, let alone vegan-friendly. So I made a much-needed trip to the store & bought soy milk (which I already drink), Edy's fruit bars (best things ever), tofu, & a cucumber. And my mom bought me a grapefruit.

Now for something completely unrelated - my sister was just finishing a project for school tomorrow, & on her way up to bed, she walked by the front window & saw a man standing in front of the house across the street. Just standing there. Creepily. Someone turned the lights on in the house & he took off running... then she said it reminded her of that awful, terrifying movie The Strangers & it freaked me out & now I won't let her leave me down here alone.

How's that for my first full day as a grown up, 23-year-old college graduate?

2 comments:

Kate said...

Holy crow, that is so creepy. Was he looking at your house or the other house? if you see him again i'd attack him with a bat...or call the police, lol.

dea3dmz said...

It was probably Brad...I'll knock his lights out. Not even lying.