09 May 2010

MoV

I just had my last bowl of normal, fancypants ice cream for a bit. I decided a few weeks ago that I wanted to try the whole vegan thing for a month, just for kicks. I mean I have a few other reasons, too, but mainly, I just wanted a silly little project to kick-start my summer. & my graduated life! So. We shall see how this goes. Basically, I'm addicted to grapefruit & broccoli, anyway, so I'm pretty set, right? haha... YUM. :D ...I'm calling it "the Month of Vegan." I mean, not really, but for this post... I did. Ha.

In other news, I have a Bachelors degree! Well, not physically yet... but it'll come in the mail in a few weeks. Now to find a summer job to keep me busy until grad school...

http://www.oapb.cz/skolst/projekt2009/anj/food/grapefruit.jpg

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Hun, While i support a vegetarian lifestyle, jsut be careful and be sure it is for the right reasons. <3

Danielle said...

Oh, it absolutely is... I am in very good health. Thanks for your gentle concern, anonymous. ;)